Launch our Cool Free App!
Enjoy App-Exclusive Deals.
● Work with Anet A8 3D printer heat bed
● Completely solve the issue that the power of hot bed is too large and the load current
● Under the premise of normal cooling, it works stable under I ( max ) = 25A, the current must not exceed 25A in working process
● General add-on heated bed power expansion module
● Note: the wire's color is random
● Remove basically all outside screws for your Anet A8 control box
● Take pictures of existing board wiring
● Unscrew two large 12 / 14GA wires on the board labeled HOT BED
● Screw these two wires into the new MOSFET board labeled HOT BED
● Connect the small jumper wires ( white ) to the control board where you just remove the two wires and screw them down. Note the polarity on each board. Match ( + ) to ( + ) and ( - ) to ( - )
● Find 2 x 6 - 8 inches pieces of 12 or 14 AWG wire
● Run one of the 6 inches wires to the power supply ( + ), screw in. The other side to the ( + ) DC on the new MOSFET board. Repeat for the negative wire ( - ) to ( - )
● Many people use velcro to secure the new board to the top of the control box.
● Put everything back together
● When complete, you'll see a blue light activate for signal from inside the box when the bed heater is activated by the control board
| Materials: PCB |
Suitable for: Mainboard Control
Type: DIY Accessories
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 0.0380 kg |
Package weight: 0.0610 kg
|Package Contents: 1 x MOS Heat Dissipation Module, 1 x Wire|