- Ideal for amateur laser engraving usage with grayscale printing, low-light positioning and freedom positioning functions.
- Can be used to process wood, plastic, paper, bamboo, horns, rubber chapter, sponge paper and other materials.
- It only needs you to connect it to the computer, then you can print any pictures you like with your own creativity.
- Adopt integrated frame structure design to make the machine run stable and no noise.
- Support software weak light, software adjustment laser head power.
- Can improve the efficiency of engraving and make the surface of the engraved surface smooth and round.
- Laser processing using computer programming, different shapes of products can be cut, maximize the utilization of materials.
Materials that can be carved: Wood, bamboo, plastic, horn, paper, leather, bank card, rubber, sponge paper.
Material that can't be engraved: metal, stone, ceramic, shell, jewelry, jade, ivory, light-reflecting material, transparent material, partial white smooth plastic.
Materials that can be cut: Foam, paper, thin leather.
- You need to assemble this engraving machine by yourself.
- Please wear professional protective glasses during use.
- In the case of laser glare, it is forbidden to look directly at the engraving machine.
- It is recommended to focus on the low light of the laser. Do not illuminate the skin with strong light.
- Avoid using it in flammable objects or gas places to avoid fire or explosion.
- This is not a toy, please do not let children get close to or touch the engraving machine.
Maximum engraving area: 40 x 50cm
Drive control panel: CNC two-axis control board
Main body material: high-grade aluminum profile, 8mm thick acrylic
Supply voltage: 12V
Power adapter cord total length: About 1.4m
USB cable length: About 1.5m
5. Product safety disclaimer:
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product.
All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards.
For certain products (eg toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.