Launch our Cool Free App!
Enjoy App-Exclusive Deals.
- 12MP images, 1080P FHD videos.
- 90-degree FOV lens, 120-degree detection angle.
- 1.1s fast trigger time, easier to capture every amazing moment.
- 3 working modes to choose: camera, video, camera + video.
- 30pcs infra LEDs, provide up to 20m/65ft night vision range.
- Tough and IP65 waterproof body design.
- Low power consumption, extremely long-time standby life, up to 4 - 6 months by 4pcs AA batteries.
- Support cycle recording.
- Date, time, temperature and moon phase stamped at the bottom of pictures and videos.
LED: 850nm IR
Trigger speed: 1.1s
Number of IR LED: 30pcs
Video resolution: 1080P/720P/VGA
File format: JEPG/AVI
Selectable picture resolution: 12MP/8MP/5MP
Battery: 4 x AA batteries (not included)
Waterproof rating: IP65
High Definition Support: 1080P (Full-HD)
Optical Zoom Supported: No
Sensor Type: CMOS
Package weight: 0.352 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 11.50 x 9.50 x 3.50 cm / 4.53 x 3.74 x 1.38 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 15.50 x 11.50 x 8.50 cm / 6.1 x 4.53 x 3.35 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Trail Camera, 1 x Belt, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x English Manual, 1 x Package Box
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.