Do you worry about the security of garden at night? How to enjoy outside swimming at night? What can you do to provide light to areas that have inadequate illumination? This solar powered LED wall light is the best choice.
- Solar powered
Recharged by sunlight and store power for overnight lighting. Large-area solar panel can absorb the sun light as much as possible to get faster battery charging in less sunshine environment, while conversion rate of sunlight is up to 17 percent
- Integrated design of PIR motion sensor and night sensor
Built-in PIR motion sensor will activate the light at the first sign of movement, at the same time, night sensor can detect the darkness, when night comes, it will power on automatically. Powerful sensor can cover a longer detecting length of 5 - 8m with a 120 degree sensing angle
- Two lighting modes
When there is no objects moving close or passing by, the lamp is in low light mode. When someone walks close to the light, the PIR motion sensor will be triggered, the light will turn to full brightness immediately
- Regardless of the weather
High quality ABS housing material, durable, waterproof, heat-resistant and cold-resistant, ideal for outdoor use, you can install it at wall or other outdoor places to provide light freely without worrying about the weather condition
High efficiency and eco-friendly 18 LED lights provide excellent illumination with long lifespan, low loss and high brightness
- Easy installation
We provide pin, screw and tape for easy installation, no need of wiring and electricity, what you need to do is just to install the lamp in some place that can get the sunlight during the daytime
- Perfect for outdoor use such as garden, fence, patio, deck, yard, home, driveway, stairs, attics, etc.
- Solar panel: 5V 1.5W
- Lithium-ion battery capacity: 3.7V 2200mAh
- Lumen: 25 - 250Lux
- Color temperature: 6500K
- Charging time: 6 - 8 hours
- Working time: 12 hours
- Waterproof: IP44
- Sensor duration: about 60 seconds each time
- Motion angle: 120 degree
- Motion distance: 5 - 8m
- Switch: OFF / AUTO
- Material: ABS + PC + aluminum alloy
- Before using the solar light for the first time, leave the light under direct sunlight for about 36 - 48 hours. The light will achieve optimum output after the enormous exposure to the sunlight
- It is important to install the light in a location that receives full sunlight each day, away from the shade caused by trees, buildings, etc. Shady locations will not allow the battery to be fully charged and will reduce the hours of night time light
- The internal battery is locked from factory for safety shipment, so users have to press the switch button to unlock the battery and lighting system
Q: how to install the device?
A: please use the supplied pin and screw to mount the device on pole, wall or anywhere outside you want for lighting
Q: how far does it detect motion?
A: the light can detect motion from 5 - 8m
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.