Controls your infrared devices from your smart phone remotely outside your home.
•Easy App Control:
Remotely switching on / off, and setting up timers for home devices.
Temperature sensing, and smart triggers for infrared home devices.
Supports all infrared remote controlled devices such as TVs, DVD player, air conditioner, electric curtains, smart lamps.Functions:
- Temperature sensing
Detecting the ambient temperature, when the temperature reaches the set value can turn on or off air conditioner, heating system, humidifier, etc.
- Timing function
Set timer to switch on / off air conditioner and TVs.
- Scene mode
Supports various modes, such as going home, leaving home, sleeping, watching the ball, looking after children and other modes.Note:
1. This product is only for IR devices, not supported for RF devices.
2. For the-first-time App setting, this controller and your mobile phone must be connecting the same home WiFi.
3. Outside home control works as well once the-first-time App setting is all right.Controller Pairing Instruction:
Networking the controller→Press the controller's reset button → the indicator flashes quickly → add a device ( on mobile phone )→ select “Infrared device” → next (search for device) → bind the searched device to a certain room.
4.Alfawise KS1 APP: Usmarthome
, can be downloaded from iOS or Android system
5. Mobile APP connection operation guide can refer to the reference
6. There are two ways to connection: one is the web link: the mobile phone can login to the following link
, to connect to Alfawise KS1. Another is the APP ( Usmart Home / Wechat ) connection. If the customer needs to connect to Alexa, please choose the first web link, and then use the regular connection of Alexa to associate with Alfawise KS1Tip:
1. One room can only be bound to one controller ( you may call it "gateway" or "infrared companion" ).
2. It is suggested in one room use one controller.
3. App setting for different rooms: click "device" in "I", find "My Device", and assign a room for the devices in that room.