● Bright LED, moving patterns create a unique display on your home
● With 10 pattern slides ( moon, heart, snowflake, snowman , pumpkin , different gifts, wineglass, different animals, ghost and skull heads )
● Great for both indoor and outdoor, widely used in disco, club, KTV, pub, bar, banquet, Christmas, Halloween, weddings, birthday, party, holiday, family parties, etc.
● The mounting bracket design for adjusting lighting angle
● Energy-saving, with long lifespan, safe and reliable
● Moving automatically
● Lighting area: 3 - 15M, 50 - 90 square meters
● Available light color: white, colorful
● Voltage: AC 100 - 240V / 50 - 60Hz
● Output: DC 12V 500mA
● Power: 6W
● Waterproof: IP65
● Shell material: PC
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.