Launch our Cool Free App!
Enjoy App-Exclusive Deals.
Frequency range: 20Hz-40KHz,
Interface Type: Type-C,
PCM decoding capability: 32bit / 384kHz,
DSD decoding capability: DSD64/DSD128,
Signal to noise ratio / SNR: >120dB,
Dynamic range / DNR: > 120dB,
Distortion / THD + N: <0.0003%,
Frequency response / FR: 20Hz ~ 40kHz,
Output load: 16Ω ~ 600Ω adaptive,
Chip: Cirrus Logic CS43131,
Output power: 30mW dual channel @32Ω,
6.7mW dual channel @600Ω.
1. Compatible with most USB Type-C devices. Compatibility may vary due to device system or hardware.
2. No built-in microphone. Support most wire headphones with Mic and Remote.
3. No built-in battery. Power from USB interface, with low power consumption. Actual power consumption is related to the way of use and mobile phone model.
4. The above data are average values of Meizu lab tests.
Meizu HIFI DAC Headphone Amplifier currently supports Android, iOS, (Mac)OS, Windows10, and the calling function relies on the connected headphones. However, some old models of Type-C interface do not support the limitation of the call function. The Meizu HIFI DAC Headphone Amplifier can not be connected to the 3.5mm earphone with microphone. (*The mobile phone before Meizu 15 does not support this Hi-Fi. Decoding the amplifier to make a call) can support the remote control function of the headset. However, due to the different effects of different player definitions, the player may respond differently to the up and down curve control, or the up and down songs may not be used normally. Supports devices with USB Type-C digital audio output and supports American standard 3.5mm headphones.
The Meizu HiFi DAC headphone amplifier is automatically connected to the Windows 10 computer or Mac computer and can be used directly.
To set high sound quality (such as DSD format), it is recommended to use the following combination on your computer:
1. system: MacOS 10.11 + player: Audirvana Plus 3.2.4,
2. system: Windows10 + player: Foobar2000 or TuneBrowser.
* Does not support playback of DSD format on mobile phones.
Meizu HIFI DAC Headphone Amplifier for in-Ear headphone,
Meizu HIFI DAC Headphone Amplifier PRO for headband headphone.
* Because We found Meizu HiFi DAC have hardware or software compatibility issues with some devices, and Meizu can not solve it in current. If it can not work with your device, you can return it to us, we will return full money to you. Best regards!